Thursday, March 12, 2015

Whose time?

Whose time is it?

Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil.  ~Ephesians 5:15

How easy it is to let my day get away from me, to waste my time on something of little importance the next day, let alone to eternity.  When I think of my time as a gift from the Lord, and not really "mine" at all, but His, it puts a whole new perspective on what I do.  What can I do for Him today with the time He has given me?  Will doing this or that matter for eternity?  Will it matter for someone else's eternity? 

Spring is here in Wisconsin! It's easy to feel refreshed with the spring air blowing through the open windows.  Thank you Lord for spring breezes!  Help me to remember that MY time is actually YOUR time and I should use it for YOUR glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment