Friday, April 5, 2019

Courage


My 2019 word of the year is COURAGE, which goes right along with TRUST. 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.   ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Be strong and courageous!  Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.   ~Joshua 1:9

Perfect words for my year.  I realize it's now April, but I did choose COURAGE & TRUST at the beginning, I've just been too busy and too preoccupied to post them until today.  I feel I can nail them down now and stick with them for the year.

This is my year of change, which requires COURAGE from the Lord and TRUST in the Lord.  This year, our daughter graduates . . . this year, I retire from teaching (homeschooling our only daughter) . . . this year, I discovered my body isn't going to cooperate with my idea to go out and get a new career . . . so, this year also means learning and doing new things to keep my body going and it means a "wait" for the right opportunity in terms of a new career.

It's tough, I can't deny that.  God doesn't promise anything in this life will be easy, but He does promise that He will be with me through it and will allow exactly what is necessary for me.  I praise the Lord that He is in charge of me!  With His courage, I will go forward with complete trust in Him.

9 comments:

  1. I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space .
    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site.
    Reading this information So i'm glad to express that I have a
    very excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
    I so much indisputably will make certain to don?t fail to remember this
    site and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post.
    Many thanks for providing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your input, I do appreciate it. I know I need to devote more time to my blog and update it. I just haven't had the time or energy to work on it but hope to have more time in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please feel free to share my blog with anyone you think may benefit from it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for article
    writig in USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to come by educated people in this particular topic, however,
    you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I believe that you need to write more about this subject, it may not be
    a taboo subject but usually people don't discuss these topics.
    To the next! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed
    about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete