Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Booth move!


Another move!  Stop in at Crazy Frank's Indoor Flea Market (full of vintage and antique treasures) and visit my newly moved and re-designed booth!  Still #113, I've moved to the large room on the right (as you walk in, turn right, enter the large room, go straight ahead until you come to the back wall, turn right, I'm just a little ways on your left).  The new move allows me to be a little more creative with my booth design and I'm loving it so far!

Coming soon:  more mason jars (coming this week), more vintage-inspired bags (coming next month), and more!  Check it out, lots of vintage, antique, and vintage-inspired treasures for your home!  Don't forget to pick up a new dishcloth (vintage-inspired colors to choose from)!

No comments:

Post a Comment